Since 2014, we have led the effort to eradicate hunger and increase community involvement and volunteerism for millennials across the Metro-Detroit area. In 2016, we made the advances to further our efforts. Volunteer Detroit is, and aims to be, the premier source of community service for millennials. We create experiences that build our community and while enjoyably building our character.
Volunteer Detroit serves as an innovative volunteer recruitment source to meet the demanding community service needs of Detroit, MI and the surrounding metropolitan area.
Our Goals Are:
- To increase community involvement through volunteer recruitment.
- Promote and encourage volunteerism and community service.
- Work with community organizations to meet community service needs and create awareness on urgent issues.
Assist in the revitalization of Detroit through of love, service, and community.
What We've Achieved
- Detroit City Council, Spirit of Detroit Award Recipient.
- Detroit Young Professionals, Service In The City Community Builder Award.
- Over 500 volunteers throughout Southeast Michigan.
- Over 6,000 people fed throughout Metro-Detroit.